Thursday, August 25, 2011

52 on Friday { Jackson, MS Photographer }

This week I went out on a limb and joined a photography forum - The Bloom Forum! So far it seems like lots of fun and I hope it will stretch my sense of creativity! They also have weekly challenges and so I'm very excited about that! This week's theme is color - and I totally heart color! I almost skipped out on this week's challenge but the fabric for Garon's 1st birthday applique came and I thought it was perfect! Can't wait for my friend Meagan to put it on his t-shirt!

Now, hop on over to Kelly Q- Creatively Yours Photography and see her awesome photo for this week!

IMG_0161

4 comments:

Jennifer Bruss Photography said...

Kid's birthdays have the best color! Great idea! So glad you joined the group!

Melanie said...

Great picture for color! What is the applique going to be? I love all the bright, happy colors...it's going to be a really cute shirt!

Kensya said...

What a great idea! Would love to see the finished product! Great color picture.

Flutterby Photography said...

Thanks, y'all!!! The applique will be a #1 and she is going to monogram his name on it as well! I'm very excited about it and will share it once it's done!