Wednesday, August 31, 2011

52 on Friday - 35/52 { Jackson, MS Photographer }

This week's theme at The Bloom Forum is Reflection. I immediately thought of this photo from a session last fall. We did this session in Fondren which is one of my absolute favorite locations! The windows and benches on this side of the building make for such a great spot! Those windows have such great reflection except I kept seeing myself in it too! We kept moving around and finally decided on this bench and perspective. However, you can still see my head beside the reflection of his head! Anyway...so here's my take on Reflection...with a little Friday humor!

REFLECTION 35/52

Now, check out Becky's photo for this week {Becky - Idaho Photographer}! Looking forward to seeing her photo!

xoxo-
Laura

(The Bloom Forum 52-Week post is a weekly challenge in which photographers from all over take a photo based on that week’s theme and post it on their blog. Each blog post includes a link to the next photographer’s site. Click through all the blogs to see the different interpretations. The blog circle officially starts on Friday of each week.)


7 comments:

Jennifer Bruss Photography said...

Love the blues in this image. All those reflections make for beautiful light! :) Great photo!

Melanie said...

What a great location and you did a great job hiding your reflection! Beautiful portrait!

Alli said...

What a great image of this couple! They look so relaxed & the reflections are great!

gigi said...

Terrific porttrait of this couple!

Kelly Q said...

Love the picture, and the humor! Always drives me nuts when that happens!

Katie said...

Great photo and love the story, too! I've caught myself in a few photos. hee! But before I read that, I thought, it was her head reflection with his. Pretty light, too!

Flutterby Photography said...

Thanks, everyone!!!