Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cell Phone Photo 36/52 - 52 on Friday { Jackson, MS Photographer }

When I found out this week's theme on The Bloom Forum was cell phone photo, I knew exactly which one I wanted to share! This photo is my favorite picture...ever. Not because of anything technical but everything sentimental! This is the first photograph I took of our son and I just happened to take it with my phone. We were leaving the hospital with him. Sounds a little odd unless you know the entire story. We flew across the country to get our sweet boy last December. He was two days old in the picture and absolutely perfect! You can read about our adoption story on our family blog. But here's our sweet boy...all 7 pounds, 19.5 inches of perfection!

CELL PHONE PHOTO - 36/52

Now, head on over to Katie's blog: - Kate Suzanne Photography - Heber Springs Photographer / Little Rock Photographer to see her photo for this week's theme! I know you'll love it!!

xoxo-
Laura

4 comments:

Jennifer Bruss Photography said...

So sweet! What a precious memory. He's absolutely perfect!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a sweet story with the photo! My husband is adopted and his mother is adopted so this is close to our hearts. Now I want to go read your adoption story! Thanks for sharing! :)

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable. I can see why this is your favorite picture. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Alli said...

So precious! It isn't always just about the technical side, is it? What a great day for you!