Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3|52 - 52 Wednesdays

This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "bokeh." For those of you who have no idea what that is, is the blurred portion of the photo behind or in front of what is in focus. I took this photo of my son last Friday afternoon. I just love the creamy bokeh created by my 85mm 1.8 lens. I don't use this lens often enough and was so glad I grabbed it Friday.

3|53 bokeh

Now, hop on over to Elaine's blog - Elaine Melko, Chicago to see her beautiful photo of the week!

Thanks for stopping by...hope you enjoy this week's circle!

xoxo-
Laura

6 comments:

Kate said...

Wonderful image of such a little cutie!!!

lauren martin gauthier said...

i love how the colors and tones in the background and foreground complement each other so well! ps- your son is adorable!

Unknown said...

what sweetness! This photo just pops, I love it!

Traca said...

I have a friend who shoots with this lens a lot and I can always tell that she has used it just by that distinct bokeh! Lovely shot! (And super cute kiddo!)

Amy said...

the softness frames the soft beauty of his face so perfectly. what a gorgeous boy...

Karen said...

How cute is this! The bokeh almost looks like a painting. Very nice.