Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fine Art Photography {Ignite} | Bloom

Inspired by Nichole Van and her group {Elevate}, several photographers and I have decided to take some time each month to explore the fine art side of photography. Each month, we will post an image or series of images focused on art and photography. There are no rules. We just post what comes from the heart and spark those creative juices, allowing the inner artist a chance to explore and fly.

Here is my image for this month. For you photographers out there my processing was pretty basic here. Minor adjustments in Raw, Nichole Van's Color Pop Action and then a texture from her Dolci set.


2|12 FINE ART

This was so much fun and I'm looking forward to stretching my creativity!

Now, hop on over to Elaine Melko- Elaine Melko Photography, Chicago and see her lovely photo for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the art created by all the the talented photographers in our group!

xoxo-
Laura 

12 comments:

Nicole Lubin said...

I love the new spring growth just popping out. great color too!

Anonymous said...

love the texture on this!! -tabitha

dw said...

Beautiful vibrant colors and love your texture work!

Nancy Schumacher said...

Love the colors ~ just gorgeous!

Amy said...

the amazing color, the subtle texture, the amazing glimpse of spring, are just fantastic. you have brightened my morning. beautiful.

Jackie said...

love your image! hurry spring hurry :)

Heart of the West said...

Gorgeous color and texture!

Susan said...

one of my favorite flowers, great capture and vibrant colors

Skye said...

Bright and happy, what a perfect springtime post :)

Katie said...

One of my favorite flowers, too. So pretty! Spring is coming on strong here as well. Crazy weather! And love your colors

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the reminder that spring is here!
JanM

Alison Crane said...

Gorgeous colors! I love the texture here as well!