Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12|52 - 52 WEDNESDAYS {SPRING}

So, it's been a few weeks since I have posted in my 52 week challenge. It has been really busy and sometimes there just simply aren't enough hours in the day. I have missed ding this and glad to be back this week! This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "Spring." We have had fabulous spring weather here and my sweet boy loves playing outside.


12|52 SPRING 
  12|52 SPRING 
  Now, hop on over to Traca Miller | Stephenville, Texas Photographer and see her lovely photo for the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoy browsing the images created by all the the talented photographers in our group!

xoxo-
Laura 

9 comments:

ME said...

What a precious little guy!

Lindsey Culver said...

I'm with you girl! It's been a couple weeks for me too. Love your spring images!

Heart of the West said...

Adorable! Love the spring colors!

Traca said...

So cute! Love those little hands reaching for the pup!

Traca said...

By the way... don't know what you've done different than other blogger users, but I'm liking the way your comments work! Much easier to use.

jencphotos said...

Such a sweet little guy and the hand and puppy picture is wonderful!

Karen said...

These are so cute. I love that first one of him running to you with arms open wide.

Unknown said...

awww... I just love how he is reaching out to you! what a sweetie!

amygrace said...

what a darling little man, beautiful color, and a sweet, adorable moment :)