Tuesday, February 21, 2012

7|52 - 52 WEDNESDAYS {RUFFLES}

This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "ruffles." I captured this photo of one of my very best friends' sweet angel! I just love frilly little girl clothes...especially on tiny newborns!

6|52 - RUFFLES

Now hop on over to Patricia Anderson - Chicago Photography | Patricia Anderson Photography and see her beautiful photo(s) for the week!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos from the talented photographers in our group!

xoxo- Laura

7 comments:

Traca said...

I knew that you ladies who have a knack for babies wouldn't disappoint me this week!

Marsette said...

Precious! I love it!

Amy said...

absolutely precious. she's made of sugar, i believe? thanks for the darling baby fix this morning :)

Karen said...

Aww. So sweet. What a content expression she has. :)

Heart of the West said...

Such sweetness! Thanks for sharing your "ruffles".

Unknown said...

How sweet!!!! love the little ruffles!

Sarah Phillips said...

Aaaaaaaaadorable!