Tuesday, February 14, 2012

6|52 - 52 Wednesdays {COLD}

This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "cold." When I saw this week's theme I knew exactly what I wanted to capture! My boy LOVES eating popsicles with his daddy! And he doesn't eat them slowly...he takes huge bites and barely leaves any for daddy! Anyway...here he is eating his beloved popsicle!

6|52 {COLD}

Now hop on over to Traca Miller - Stephenville, Texas, Photographer and see her beautiful photo for the week!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos from the talented photographers in our group!

xoxo- Laura

8 comments:

Marsette said...

So sweet! My little one loves popsicles too!

Traca said...

Love it! He is really going to town on that thing!
And thanks for the link! See ya next week.

Amy said...

what a darling. he is so intent :) really nice photo!

lauren martin gauthier said...

awww...he's such a sweetheart! orange popsicles are my favorite ;)

Heart of the West said...

What a cutie!Perfect photo for the cold theme.

Unknown said...

Popsicles are a year round thing in our home as well! :) great shot!

Karen said...

What a cute moment! Gives me shivers because my teeth are so sensitive to cold things. :)

Jen said...

So Sweet!! Just can't help but love him!