Tuesday, January 31, 2012

4|52 - 52 Wednesdays {EMOTION}

This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "emotion." I wasn't feeling extra creative this week but I did take my nephew's one-year photos. Of course, I had to take my boy with me! So here they both are, separately, having a great time on the bridge! These boys make my heart smile!

04|52


04|52
Now, hop on over to Marsette Guerrero, MDG Photography- Kingwood,Tx Photographer to see her take on this week's theme! Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos from the talented photographers in our group!
xoxo- Laura

6 comments:

Heart of the West said...

Love the expressions! Thanks for sharing, see you next week:)

Traca said...

Both are so cute! Nice B&W conversions, as well!

Amy said...

i feel happy looking at their sweet faces, and the way you've captured them. lovely boys!

Beth said...

Very cute!! I love the excitement!!!

Amanda Gros said...

Very nice. I love both but the second is soo cute. I love that walk he has.

Karen said...

These are so cute. They are both very excited and quite handsome little guys.