Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5|52 - 52 Wednesdays {PINK}

This week's theme in our Blog Circle at The Bloom Forum is "pink." The only things blooming in my yard are my loropetalums. I really love these shrubs because of their beautiful purple and green foliage and pretty pink flowers. Here's a photo of their pretty blooms this week. I also played with a little texture this week just for fun!


5|52 PINK

Now hop on over to Karen Porter - Austin TX Photographer and see her beautiful photo for the week!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos from the talented photographers in our group!

xoxo- Laura

9 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful!! I love how all of us added a little dreamy look to our images!! LOVE PINK!!!

Traca said...

Lauren, this is beautiful! Perfect amount of texture, too!

Heart of the West said...

So beautiful! I love pink flowers!

Marsette said...

So pretty and dreamy!

Marla said...

LOVE your photo this week Laura! It's is just BEAUTIFUL!

Amy said...

gorgeous, timeless, great job :)

lauren martin gauthier said...

this is a gorgeous image...and i love your use of creamy tones and texture. all of you photogs in warm locales are making me CRAZY with your photos of living, growing things. i am SO not a winter girl!

Unknown said...

I love this image!!! soooo pretty!

Karen said...

The flowers against the shrubbery are so pretty. Very pretty and the texture works well.